Freshly renovated, this lodging option is a two-room suite that can sleep up to three guests. The living area has a large armchair, as well as a single sofa that pulls out into the third bed. An in-room refrigerator and coffeemaker see to your basic dining needs. The private full bathroom features both tub and shower along with all the other fixtures.
This petite suite is perfect for a couple or a small family seeking lodging in Ogunquit. Located just steps away from the water’s edge, you can delight in the changing face of the river at anytime of day.
In the morning, step outside to watch the sunrise reflected on the water’s surface. After breakfast, peruse your options for the day’s activities: rowing, swimming, sand castles, crabbing, strolling, and more. When it’s time to retire from the sunshine and get all that sand and sunscreen off, step back into the oasis of your own space in Guest Room 16B.
Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Sleepable Sofa
- Accommodates up to three guests
- Outdoor seating area featuring custom Adirondack chairs
- One queen bed and one single sleeper sofa
- Private, recently renovated full bathroom with tub-shower combination
- Wireless high speed internet access
- Keurig coffee maker and in-room coffee
- Full housekeeping service
- Full resort amenities