Cottage 8 stands alone a few hundred feet back from the peaceful riverbank that runs abreast of our Maine resort property. Featuring two bedrooms with three beds between them and a single-sleep sofa in the living room, this building accommodates six guests. It is perfect for a large family or two smaller families travelling together.
Wooden chairs for sitting accompany the soft beds in each room, while Adirondack chairs dot the lawn around an additional outside table. The screened-in porch keeps the bugs out and the ocean air in — a perfect place to sip your morning coffee or serve a Maine-fresh meal in the evening.
Leave the curtains open to wake with the sun in the morning or draw them down at night and get cozy on the woven rug around the wood-burning fireplace. In Cottage 8, you’re close to the common Dunes lawn, and just steps away from a spontaneous croquet match or shuffleboard tournament.
Beds: 2 Doubles, 1 Twin
- Private cottage
- Sleeps up to six guests
- Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and a twin bed, one with one double bed
- Screened-in porch with water view
- Additional outside sitting area with table, umbrella, and Adirondack chairs
- Living-dining room with single-sleep sofa
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Kitchen with refrigerator and coffee maker
- Private full bath
- Optional full housekeeping service for an additional fee
- Free wireless internet
- Full resort amenities
Two-bedroom cottages, like #8, require a minimum one week stay in mid-June, a minimum two week stay in July and August (Saturday to Saturday), and a three night stay at all other times.