Ogunquit Cottages & Guest Rooms
One of Maine’s original cottage resorts, The Dunes on the Waterfront is acclaimed for its natural beauty and views of the dunes of Ogunquit Beach. Some of our guests have called our inviting Ogunquit hotel one of Ogunquit’s best kept secrets. A peaceful setting with access to the beach and to downtown Ogunquit, The Dunes on the Waterfront stands out amongst Ogunquit, Maine, hotels for our landscaped grounds, unique atmosphere and personalized service. Photos & Videos »
Discover classic New England-style cottages with white clapboards and green shutters dot the grounds at The Dunes on the Waterfront. Our one-and two-bedroom cottages and cottage suites feature hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplaces and screened porches. Each unit is different, but all come equipped with full baths, full kitchens and lovely vistas of the tidal river and sand dunes. Ideal for family vacations, cottages can accommodate up to six guests, while cottage suites are perfect for a couple’s getaway. Take a video tour, learn more about our cottages, or find a cottage on our Property Map »
Each guest room at our Ogunquit Maine hotel is unique, though the relaxing seaside atmosphere is found throughout! Guest rooms are located throughout the property in cottage-style buildings and in our two-story hotel-style building (with excellent views). All have their own outdoor sitting area, Keurig coffee makers and full housekeeping service. Two-bedroom units can accommodate up to five guests. Take a video tour or explore our Property Map »
Consider our cottage suites your home away from home, and you’ll experience all the simple pleasures provided by our Ogunquit Maine hotel. You can cook a full meal in the kitchen and then serve it by the fire in the living room or al fresco on the screened-in porch. Luxuriate in the bathtub, or douse off all that southern Maine sun and Atlantic Ocean salt in the shower. The cottage suite is great for families and other groups. Take a video tour, learn more about our cottages, or find a cottage on our Property Map »
- Direct access to Ogunquit Beach and walking distance to village shops and restaurants
- Heated outdoor pool with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds showcasing an array of seasonal plants and flower beds
- Shuffleboard, lawn games, a basketball hoop and a playground on our grounds
- Dock that can be used for fishing or for launching kayaks, paddleboards or canoes, available at The Dunes for a discounted charge.
- Rowboats for guests to cross the Tidal River to Ogunquit Beach at high tide. Rowboats are limited — first come, first serve!
- Trolley stop at our entrance, allowing you to explore local attractions including miles of area walking trails
- Morning pastries, coffee, and boardgames available in the Office
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout the entire property
- All guest rooms and cottages have low-profile flatscreen televisions and USB charging stations
Rates and Policies
- All of our rates and policies surrounding our Ogunquit Maine hotel can be found here.