All Aboard the Ogunquit Trolley
Looking for a fun way to get around Ogunquit? A quick, easy way to avoid the hustle and bustle of a summer beach town? One that doesn’t require the use of your feet … navigating crowded streets on your own … or trying to locate that last precious parking spot? Then just climb aboard one of our trolleys and let the driver do the rest.
Ogunquit Trolley’s bright open-air, red trolley busses are the comfortable, affordable answer to making your way around town. Do a little sightseeing. Take in the views at Footbridge and Main Beach. Or check out our myriad of museums, galleries and shops. There are stops everywhere. In fact, there’s one right here at The Dunes. It’s just at the end of our driveway. Talk about convenience. All you need to do is board on our side to go north. Or cross the street toward The Egg & I to head south into downtown.
All of this convenience must cost a pretty penny huh. Wrong. The cost for a ride is a whopping $2.00 ($1.50 for children). Package rates are also available for charter services such as private get-togethers and group tours.
Here are a few trolley tidbits to help make your ride a lot easier.
- The Ogunquit Trolley loops between Perkins Cove and the Ogunquit/Wells line.
- Stops are every 15 – 20 minutes depending on traffic.
- Trolleys only stop at designated, clearly marked locations.
- Trolleys operate every day from late June – Columbus Day. Weekends only from Memorial Day – late June.
- No pets. No smoking. No alcohol.
- Passengers without exact change are refunded the difference with tokens good for future rides.
- Got a question about the area? Ask your driver. They know everything (well almost).
Click here or simply ask one of staff for further information.