Our Guest Rooms: Ogunquit Maine Lodging for Couples and Solo Travelers
Look no further for that cozy nook near the sea. The Dunes on the Waterfront has an impressive variety of lodging options compared to other seaside resorts in Maine. On top of our cottages and cottage suites, we offer smaller and more efficient Ogunquit Maine lodging spaces with our guest rooms. If you’re not coming with a large group, but still want the classic New England experience you expect from hotels on the Maine coast, then a guest room will accommodate you comfortably within your means.
These petite rooms are found throughout the property. Some are built into larger cottages, but the majority are located in our two story hotel-style building. All of these spaces share a traditional New England look and feel with the rest of our grounds, and have a distant view of the much beloved Ogunquit Beach.
All guest rooms are studio style with en-suite refrigerators and coffeemakers for your dining necessities. Each room has a private bathroom and beds range from twins to queens. All spaces are outfitted with a small table and lounge chairs.
Which guest room is right for your party’s Ogunquit Maine lodging needs?
1C, 2C, 3C, 4C, 5C, 6C: One Queen Bed.
16B: One Queen Bed and One Pull-out Sleep Sofa.
19A: One King Bed and One Pull-out Sleep Sofa.
19B, 21C, 21B: One King Bed.
Please note that guest rooms are smaller than cottage suites and do not have full kitchens, but do enjoy full access to the following resort amenities:
Resort Amenities at The Dunes: Ogunquit Maine Lodging Details
- Direct access to Ogunquit Beach and walking distance to village shops and restaurants
- Heated outdoor pool with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds showcasing an array of seasonal plants and flower beds
- Shuffleboard, lawn games, a basketball hoop and a playground on our grounds
- Dock that can be used for fishing or for launching kayaks, paddleboards or canoes
- Rowboats for guests to cross the Tidal River to Ogunquit Beach at high tide
- Trolley stop at our entrance, allowing you to explore local attractions including miles of area walking trails
- Morning pastries, coffee, and boardgames available in the Office
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout the entire property
- All guest rooms and cottages have low-profile flatscreen televisions and USB charging stations
- Read more about our Ogunquit Maine lodging amenities and services on our Policies page.