We’re located at 518 Maine St. on Ogunquit’s tidal river, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and an uncrowded middle section of Ogunquit Beach. Just .75 miles from downtown and Perkins Cove, we’re within easy walking distance of fine shops and restaurants frequented by locals and visitors alike. You’ll see our sign on Route 1 at the end of our driveway, which leads away from the bustle of the road onto 12 acres of seaside greenery.
Some distances to help plan your trip to Ogunquit:
- 31 miles to Portland International Jetport
- 65 miles to Manchester Boston Regional Airport (MHT)
- 70 miles to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Five hours to New York City and Montreal
From Portland International Jetport and Points North:
- Start out going North on Westbrook Street toward Jetport Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Jetport Boulevard.
- Jetport Boulevard becomes Jetport Road.
- Merge onto I-95 S / Maine Turnpike via the ramp on the left toward Kittery / Boston (portions toll).
- Take exit 19 toward Wells / Sanford.
- Turn left onto ME-109.
- Turn right onto US-1.
- The Dunes on the Waterfront is located at 518 Main Street.
From Points South:
- Take exit 7 (York – Ogunquit) from I-95.
- Turn left on US Route 1.
- Proceed north 7 miles to Ogunquit Village Center.
- Proceed through the center on Route 1 for 1/2 mile.
- The Dunes on the Waterfront is on the right at 518 Main Street