Discover Our Family Resort in Maine
Come relax at this AAA Three Diamond-rated Ogunquit, Maine hotel and experience the soothing New England lifestyle in an unspoiled setting. Located along the Ogunquit Tidal River, this picturesque Maine hotel sits 300 yards from Ogunquit Beach. Ogunquit means "Beautiful Place by the Sea" - a perfect description for this pristine oasis of panoramic river views, picturesque coastline and white-sand beach. Only minutes away lies Perkins Cove, home to the local fishing fleet and a vibrant collection of shops, restaurants and galleries. Pack your bags, and discover what makes our 12-acre coastal Ogunquit, Maine resort such a picture-perfect setting.
- Located along the Ogunquit tidal river in Ogunquit, Maine
- A short walk to the village center and Perkins Cove, which boasts an eclectic collection of shops, restaurants and galleries
- 31 miles to The Portland International Jetport
- 65 miles to Manchester Boston Regional Airport (MHT)
- 70 miles to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Five hours to New York City and Montreal
Directions To Our Ogunquit, Maine Hotel
From Portland International Jetport and Points North:
- Start out going North on Westbrook Street toward Jetport Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Jetport Boulevard.
- Jetport Boulevard becomes Jetport Road.
- Merge onto I-95 S / Maine Turnpike via the ramp on the left toward Kittery / Boston (portions toll).
- Take exit 19 toward Wells / Sanford.
- Turn left onto ME-109.
- Turn right onto US-1. Continue to follow US-1.
- Our Ogunquit, Maine inn is located at 518 Main Street.
From Points South:
- Take exit 7 (York - Ogunquit) from I-95.
- Turn left on US Route 1.
- Proceed north 7 miles to Ogunquit Village Center.
- Proceed through the center on Route one for 1/2 mile.
- The Dunes on the Waterfront is on the right at 518 Main Street (US Route 1).
Book your stay at our Ogunquit, Maine hotel online today for our preferred rates.