Classic Coastal Maine Cottages
Discover classic New England-style cottages at The Dunes on the Waterfront featuring white clapboards, green shutters, hardwood floors and braided rugs. These inviting accommodations are equipped with full baths, full kitchens and lovely vistas of the tidal river and sand dunes. Curl up with a good book and the ocean views from your screened porch with Adirondack chair, or warm up the chilly evening with your wood-burning fireplace. Choose from the following:
Designed for two people, these suites feature a combination living room / bedroom with a fireplace and either queen or king bed.
- All cottage suites - except for #18 - are part of a multi-unit, cottage-style building and are not detached.
- Cottage Suites require a minimum one week stay in mid-June, July and August (Saturday to Saturday) and three night minimum at all other times.
These one-bedroom cottages accommodate two or three people with two twin beds, a double and twin bed, or a queen bed.
- Most of the one-bedroom cottages are part of a larger, cottage-style building and are not detached.
- One-Bedroom Cottages require a minimum one week stay in mid-June, July and August (Saturday to Saturday) and three night minimum at all other times.
The largest units on the property, these cottages are detached, single buildings featuring two bedrooms and one full bathroom with a tub / shower combination or a stall shower. Each accommodates four to six guests.
- Several cottages have queen beds in one bedroom and two twin beds in the other, while some are equipped with two twin beds or one double bed in each bedroom.
- Most of the cottages have a small pullout sofa in the living room to accommodate a fifth person, while two cottages can house groups of six guests.
- Two-Bedroom Cottages require a minimum one week stay in mid-June, a minimum of two week stay in July and August (Saturday to Saturday) and three nights at all other times.
Our cottages offer a host of attractive services and amenities including:
- Wireless high speed Internet access
- Cable television
- 12 cup coffee makers
- Hair dryers
- Iron with ironing board
- Full and three-quarter bathrooms
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Full kitchens
- Screened porches with captivating waterfront views
- Optional full housekeeping service for an additional fee
Book your hotel reservations online today for our preferred rates.
Check out our our last minute stays to see if any of our cottages may be the right fit for your family!