Enjoy The Amenities Of Our Ogunquit Resort Hotel
Immerse yours family in one of Maine’s original cottage colony resorts at The Dunes on the Waterfront. Acclaimed for its natural beauty and picturesque surroundings, our inviting hotel in Ogunquit provides access to a peaceful lifestyle and vibrant attractions. Spend your days fishing, boating, canoeing, sailing, kayaking, stand up paddling, or surfing. Take the trolley from our entrance to charming local shops, galleries and beaches. Walk to the beach at low tide or ride in one of our rowboats at high tide; our family enjoys providing personalized service to our guests.
No matter the size or age of your family Ogunquit and The Dunes offers something for everyone! Row to the beach with your picnic lunch and build sand castles with the little ones. Enjoy a family game of Frisbee or Football while splashing through the Atlantic ocean. Body surfing, and boogie boarding also create great family memories.
Here is a small list of what our Ogunquit, Maine lodging offers to our guests:
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the entire property
- Direct access to Ogunquit Beach with a 300 yard walk across the tidal basin in low tide or use a Dunes row boats during high tide
- Walking distance to village shops and restaurants
- Various local recreational activities including tennis, basketball and sea kayaking and fishing from our dock
- Heated outdoor pool with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Miles of area walking trails, perfect for active afternoons or romantic strolls
- Trolley stop at our entrance, allowing you to explore local attractions, Perkins Cove and surrounding beaches
- 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds showcasing an array of seasonal plants and flower beds
- Area attractions including museums and galleries, historical sites, theatres and live entertainment, family fun, outdoor activities and golf
- The Dunes on the Waterfront does not accommodate pets
Book your stay at our Ogunquit, Maine lodging online today for our preferred rates.